PROCEDURE TEXT (How To Do)

 Study Things

 ( how I take my notes & tips) 

Study notes might include the notes that you have written in class, but they might include content from elsewhere  maybe extra things you have learnt whilst you have been studying, diagrams, anything really! Study notes can take whatever form is going to help you understand and retain information most effectively.

Some people always have their own method for study. For me personally, it will be easier for me to understand the lesson by writing a summary that I make as interesting as possible with the addition of colors in my notebook or binder. therefore I will share my tips to make lesson notes more interesting. 

1. I like to read and take some summary in some papper before I start to writting on my binder, it's help me for minimize some mistake when I was doing my notes

2. I have some app that I used called Pinterest for me to get some ideas for my notes. 

3. I have some additional stationary that I currently use to take my notes : 

   • Joyko JK - 100 pen gel (tip 0.5)

   • Mildliner 

   • Jetstream (tip 0.5)

   • Tombow brush pen 

   • Stabilo pen (tip 88 & 68 )

   • Kokuyo binder B5 

   • Kokuyo loose leaf papper (lines/dotted lines) 



                  ( source google & Pinterest)

4. For me I like to study with playing some music and have some snacks so  when I got a time for rest I can eat my snacks 

5. and last one I always make sure my desk is clean so that I can be more comfortable in studying.

That's all from me, hope that this information will be helpful for you





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

EXPLANATION TEXT

PROCEDURE TEXT (How To Use)

NEWS