Narrative Text


One day I got word one of my family was sick with tyhpus. At the time I've met her before, and she doesn't look so good. but we still kept talking and talking, but she was in a very poor condition, and she seemed to limp.

So the next day I was told that she was hospitalized, I rushed to see her. The doctor says she must be treated for 3 days in hospital, if she's getting better then she'll be sent home. But if she hasn't recovered by then she should return to treatment. Since then I decided to go with her to the hospital. To help her eat, to give her the medicine the doctor gave her, and to be by her side if she needs anything.

I'm afraid she hasn't recovered after three days at the hospital. His temperature is still hot and she's still very weak. That's why she still has to be looked after. During that time I still took time to visit her at the hospital, bringing fruit to her, along with some other foods to make her better.

After being in the hospital for about a week, her health finally improved. And she's allowed to go home.
I therefore think it is important to take care of our health.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

EXPLANATION TEXT

PROCEDURE TEXT (How To Use)

NEWS