A LETTER TO GOD

LETTER TO GOD 


The coronavirus, or Covid-19, has left many feeling scared, anxious, and powerless. The coronavirus COVID-19 is affecting 204 countries and territories around the world and 2 international conveyances.Especialy in Indonesia,around 1.790 people is confirm positive corona virus,170 people was died because of corona,and 112 recovered from the virus.

 If have a change to write a letter to god for what I've been through this past month about the corona virus is, 
I hope this virus will be gone very soon cause as we know the COVID-19 considerable damage to many parties, and much of the activity that has been hampered and victim. and I hope God will hear my prayers about the virus and God will do his capabillity for let the virus gone, so that world can being normal as usual.


But unfortunately, in this situation, there are many people who are unaware of the threat from the virus and who are exploiting the economic situation, and at times like this, the world economy is in a very bad way.
And the last thing I want to say to god is to preserve the health of the medical personnel and those who contribute to the reduction of this virus, may they be rewarded and healthy

For now what I've been doing for through the virus is : 
• keep myself clean
• keep myself healty 
• eat healthy food (fruits,vegetable)
• do a social distancing 
• follow the rules that government make 
• and keep prayers to god for making this virus gone and my family,friends is always health.

 May virus go away quickly and let the world be as it was before.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

EXPLANATION TEXT

PROCEDURE TEXT (How To Use)

NEWS