HOLIDAY πŸŽ‰

my holiday 

    so this year holiday i didn't go out much because lately my parents are being busy. and we planed to go out of town after holiday is over. but one day at the holiday I go to cisarua to visit a village that my sister will stay for a week. 
  I go to cisarua with my sister my driver and my mom. when I arrived the place was look not that good, but by the time I come inside the room was very nice and cozy.
    my favorit part is the view it was very nature very green lot of tree and plant also we can see some mountain from the balcony. the weather was very nice it's so refreshing. over all I kinda like it. after back from the village I'm going to my grandma house to spend the new year eve with my family.
   I feel different from holiday last year. this year most of my holiday spent very well with my family. sometimes I hanging out with my friends. but the most I spent with my family. 


this is some view that I taken from the village. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

EXPLANATION TEXT

PROCEDURE TEXT (How To Use)

NEWS